UTILITY EPR Pole Kit
STEIN UTILITY EPR Pole Kit contains the following items:
|3 x UTILITY EPR - 122cm Standard Pole|
|1 x UTILITY EPR - 122cm Base Pole|
|1 x STEIN RHINO Lopper Head with Tool Adaptor & Isolator|
|1 x STEIN RHINO Lopper Rope 5.0m|
|1 x STEIN RHINO Lopper Head Cover|
|1 x STEIN KLINGE 390mm Blade with Tool Adaptor|
|1 x STEIN KLINGE 390mm Blade Cover|
|1 x STEIN HAKEN Hook with Tool Adaptor|
|1 x UTILITY EPR 130 POLE Storage Bag|
Manufactured using a high-quality bias woven glass fibre fabric impregnated with proprietary epoxy resin produces a tube with high axial/hoop stiffness and strength. This combination gives excellent electrical insulation and dielectric properties with high mechanical and corrosion resistance.
A number of poles can be attached to make up a longer length pole. Each pole is precision machined for rigidity and joint accuracy minimising flexure of the pole assembly (no metal joint fittings). Each section is fitted with a specially manufactured UK designed Stainless Steel one-piece spring button clip.
For simplicity of use all the poles are designed to be used for either extending or as the top pole - no special poles are required. The specially designed VIELE Tool Adaptor accommodates all the tool attachments.
- Working Length: 1220mm
- Overhall Length: 1270mm
- Diameter: 40mm
- Wall Thickness: 2.4mm
- Weight: 685g
- Tube Internal: Hollow
- Attachment: Stainless Steel one-piece spring button clip
- Rating: Max Voltage Rating 75kV/ft- Batch tested for electrical insulation*
- Identification: Individually Serial Numbered
- Danger of Electrocution - Max Voltage Rating 75kV/ft
- Only to be use by Trained Professionals
- Direct contact with live power lines may result in severe injury or death.
- DO NOT use as a Hot Stick.
- DO NOT use in weather conditions where there is a high risk of lightning strikes.
- Always use the correct personal protection when using this device.
- A strict regime of cleaning and polishing will help maintain the electrical insulating properties of this product
- This product requires a full inspection on a regular basis.
- Only ever attach STEIN approved equipment to this pole.
It is not possible to cover every eventuality relating to the use of this product. Purchasers and users of this product should seek professional training from a fully qualified and competent instructor prior to use. If you are not able, or not in a position to assume this responsibility, do not use this product. The manufacturer its distributors and retailers do not accept any liability for its improper use.
|Wall Thickness mm||2.4mm|
|Pole Diameter mm||40mm|
|Pole Length cm||1220mm|
|GTIN / EAN13||5060483280530|